Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Teaser Tuesday


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
"Shut your filthy mouth Scarlett, or the next time your cheap self needs help I'll let you rot in jail."            
See Review below.  A great historical romance novel!

6 comments:

  1. I don't know if this is supposed to be a serious moment, but the teaser made me laugh.

    Here's mine:
    http://morosebookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesdays_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's pretty intense for a romance novel! I hope he is kidding. Poor Scarlett! Hop on over for mine if you have the time:
    http://universeinwords.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/teaser-tuesday-italian.html
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! Sounds harsh LOL

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/06/teaser-tuesday_19.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'm intrigued...thanks for sharing, and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come on... did I miss the first sentence? I think I'll join in on the fun, since I'm really enjoying the two books I have open. They aren't fiction... but stop by anyway;-) ...ugh, but in the next hour when I have it posted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Uh oh. Doesn't sound like good things going on right now!

    P.S. I haven't emailed you yet, I'm actually shooting for this weekend at this point :)

    ReplyDelete