Monday, July 16, 2012

Win, Win, Win and Monday Meme

Son of a Preacherman  -     
        By: Marlene Banks
                                             
  I did a re-read of a few chapters of this novel.

Versatile Reading Challenge
Join the New VRC !!! 
Every month a winner, 
 Win a new book, 
Win a gift card, Win a prize.  
Win, Win, Win!!!! 
 No new books to read, choose your current read. 
click the link for details. 
 Seeking July entries NOW!!!



Honorable Mention
I received the Versatile Blogger Award from
Janice Footsteps Blog!!
This is my second award from this category.
Thanks, Janice!!!

3 comments:

  1. AWW your blog is so cute I LOVE it. My only reading today so far besides doing some blog reads has been information on the side effects of radiation and cancer research hospitals :( I was so hoping to get my books I order from Amazon but no luck I wonder what is taking so long it has been in the week on the time frame they put on the invoice?? Maybe tomorrow :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia7/17/2012

    thanks Sidne for telling me about the reading challenge. love it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was pleasantly surprised by the Brenda Jackson titles. She is a skilled contemp romance author.
    I'm going to check out the VR challenge. (Like I need another? LOL)

    ReplyDelete