Friday, November 22, 2013

CAW Book Blog Hop


Book Blogger Hop



Question of the Week

You won a 5 minute shopping spree from your favorite book store!!
What will you grab!

Ans.
First I'm setting my stop watch for three minutes.  On the count of go, I'm dashing over to the highlighted books on the shelf, You know the novels  a staff member place on a stand as new releases or best sellers, 60 seconds count there at the most, then i would make a dash and calmly begin looking for my favorite authors,(since most are in abc order) or use my TBR list since I have a purse size list that is always in my purse, for 2.5 minutes and the next 2 minutes would be 'take all by cover design!!!


Hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer
Join Us!
http://www.coffeeaddictedwriter.com/2013/11/book-blogger-hop-november-22nd-28th.html


Hosted by
Literary Marie's Precision Reviews
Join Us click the link above



She gripped the steering wheel in fear as she calculated every move he made. For the last hour, he had held the gun in her direction. What if she jerked the car off the road,  NO.  She wanted to live.

5 comments:

  1. That is a GREAT strategy.

    THANKS for stopping by my blog. I don't believe I have visited your blog before. Very nice blog.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't visited your site before. Welcome! Your answer is the second one that has been timed and concise. I think I would literary run around like a chicken with my head cut off and my hands out like a zombie grabbing everything!

    New Follower :)

    For my full answer check me out:
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so funny that you have a purse size list of your TBR - it's a great idea.

    Here's my Blog Hop answer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how organized your list is. Thanks for stopping by!

    Brenda @ Daily Mayo #ff

    ReplyDelete